Tuesday 26 February 2013

Mick & Lana's wedding, 22 Sept 2012 (click here & scroll down for more photos)




Mick & Lana got married in the Karoo town of Middelburg on the 22nd of September 2012. Lana's father was my maths teacher at school. Hopefully these photos could prove to him that I'm a much better photographer than I ever was a maths student, ha ha ha!  Enough of maths.....Lana is just sooo beautiful, she really has an inner beauty that shines through.  I was in my element taking their photos. It was a cold spring afternoon, but nothing could kill the flame of their love and enthusiasm....  The photos were taken in and around Middelburg at the Grootfontein Agricultural College.  Being a farmer's daughter (and can you believe it, my dad was also a student at this agricultural college!), I always include a veldt photo session in my wedding photos, if and where possible. I just love the open skyes, the "nothingness" of the Karoo and veldt, the smell of all the bush species - the ideal setting for a romantic photo session! Thanks for a wonderful wedding, Mick and Lana, we all celebrate with you and wish you only the best for your life together!

 



           


           







       

          











                  




         


                             












                    














                 










         







                           

































     


 























































                              




































































































No comments:

Post a Comment